Yoga retreats offer an opportunity to explore exotic new spots in a vacation atmosphere while deepening your practice.
Rainforest to Reef : Yoga Retreat in BELIZE
with Heather Martin and Andra Aitken
( January 27 through February 3, 2018 )
During this week we will be putting our usual habits on hold and diving deep into our potential. Stepping away from our ordinary life, removed from the hectic lifestyle that most of us live. Join us as we rejuvenate our bodies and clear our minds. We will begin our adventure in the jungles of Belize, then we will make our way through the countryside of Belize to a very unique private island for the rest of our stay.
If you love nature and simple living, this retreat is for you. With twice daily yoga practices (all levels) leaving time in between to lay in a hammock, snorkel the worlds second largest Barrier Reef or perhaps grab a kayak or paddle board and explore.
Escape winter and join us , this will be a week to remember!
Includes 8 Days 7 Nights
- 4 night shared accommodations on a small exclusive private island
- 3 night shared accommodations in Treehouses in the Rainforest
- Airport concierge service
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (all accommodations can be made)
- Boat Transfers to and from private island
- Group Transportation to and from Belize International Airport
- Unlimited use of Kayaks, paddle boards, marine facility
- Twice daily yoga practices
- 2 guided snorkeling excursion
- A trip to the Mayan ruins
- Boat trip to Smithsonian Field Station
- 2 (1/2) day guided excursions at Blue Creek
EARLY BIRD: $1850.00 if paid in full by June 30, 2017 $2350.00 paid by October 20, 2017 $2850.00 by January 15, 2018
A $300 non refundable deposit is due to hold your spot. Remaining balance is due no later than October 20, 2017.
*pay by cash or check and save an additional 5%
Awaken the Spirit (2 openings)
A Mother's Day Weekend Retreat
( May 12 - May 14, 2017 )
Join Andrea Evans and Heather Martin for a weekend of reconnecting with what matters. This retreat will be held at Spirit Fire Retreat Center located in Leyden, MA.
- Shared lodging
- All Meals (vegetarian cuisine) and Snacks
- Yoga Classes
- Moving Meditations
- Guided Meditation
- Art workshop and of course a few surprises!
Please let us know of any dietary needs (Vegan, Gluten Free, etc.) and we will be happy to make accommodations.
Early Bird $425 by April 14, 2017 | thereafter $475
$100 non-refundable deposit required